Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Back.....What's really on my mind...

IDK

Have you ever had one of those moments, where you really wanted to blog or write, but you just didn't know what to write? Like I have so many things I could write about, but it's like where do I start? Like you shifting through so many thoughts at once that you don't know which one to write about, or even ya mind just being blank....

I wanna write, I love to do it, it's important and helpful to me. I'm not really a big talker, unless I know you real well. I can say things on paper that will allow me to use every emotion I have, and say it in a way like no other. I was always that guy that was writing letters to girls in school....instead of just going and talking to some of em, I wrote letters, I was able to say everything I wanted to in the letter, mainly because I didn't wanna see their reaction, thinking it was going to be a bad one. And to some of extent I still am like that. When it comes to a lot of deep shit, you'll always find me writing it out, like right now. The reason being because when I talk, I can never find the words. I can never say exactly what I wanna say the way I wanna say it, and I don't know why. So I write....I write everything I've ever wanted to say, the exact way I want to say it, and not have to worry about it anymore. Once it to out, in any kind of way, I was cool. But as I got older, there were some things that you just had to do verbally.

And it's crazy because when I was little I used to stay on the phone, and had so much to talk about, and now it seems I spend more time texting, than I do on the phone, even with my parents. idk, somewhere in between 6-7 grade, I started writng and stopped talking. I started with poetry......that was my thing for a while, and I still do occassionally write a few pieces, but now I more so write life shit; journals, blogs, that kinda thing.. I even wrote a short-movie depicting real life shit with my own lil taste to it..it was for my creative writing class in high school. I loved that class, it was like the best class in my high school career, I just wish I had have took it all 4 years.


But anyway, I say all of that to say this, I got big dreams. And not just one, I got options...I love to hoop, everybody know that, and I wanted to make that my life, and I still do. I still wanna hoop, and I'ma hoop til I physically can't hoop no more, but I am starting to come to a realization that that might no be the path for me, the path designed by God for me, and I am slowly becoming ok with that too. I'm starting some new talents, and exploiting some talents I already possessed just never really utilized. Writing is one of those things that I've always been able to do, but didn't really mastering my skill until senior year in high school. I never stopped working out for basketball, never. I'm learning that I enjoy, as well as succeed at throwing parties, and could quite well see myself....For those of you who really know me, know that I am a fan of music, and when I really vibe to a song, I feel like I can write the perfect video for that song. I discovered a new talent....mixing drinks...working my way into bartending. I still hold basketball to my heart and it's my number 1 love, but I just feel that I should embrace these other talents I got.

Yeah, I got dreams of going to the league or over seas and playing, but I also got dreams of writing a book, writing some movies, maybe directing a few music videos, I was even thinking about opening a club one day, that way I could bartend a lil and throw parties like I want to...I got options and it's about time to start making these dreams happen...I hope ya'll are coming along for the ride...even the haters, I wouldn't be me without you.

Like I always say, Strength, Determination, & Faith are the 3 words that define success to me...

Strength - You gotta be strong to endure the hard times because nothing is always sunshine and smiley faces all the time...

Determination - You gotta be determined to reach your dream, and never let anything stop you, how determined you are to make something happen dictates the outcome...

Faith - With God, there is nothing that can't be accomplished. You gotta have faith in your God, and faith in yourself to make it happen...There is no failure when there is God.


Until next time...
::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment