Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Untitled..

So lately I been discussing topics that I feel strongly about, and that I think a lot of other people do too, but today I think I'ma talk more about me..I'ma open up a lil bit more, cause somebody said I only tell what I want people to know, and that I should open up more, so here it goes...

For the past, I'll say 10 years, prolly longer, I been into girls. Liking the way they look, the way they smell, just everything about em...All different types....just girls period. As I got older, I got more serious with em, getting into relationships, going out, that type of thing and it was cool. Now 20 years of my life have passed, and I love women more now than ever. I'm in that part of my life where a lot of my thoughts, and events surround females...

It's crazy cause I can sit here and openly admit that women are my weakness. Women have a certain power over me that I'll never be able to explain and/or change. I love women...everything about them, if I could, I would probably surround myself by all females all day...not on no hoe shit and tryna fuck em all, but I just mainly like being in their company. I don't know what it is but it's just me...

I like having a female companion...not necessarily a girlfriend, cause I'm not always tryna be in a relationship and have that commitment....sometimes I wanna have my freedom, but I always want a female companion...someone I can talk to about anything, at any time no matter what...someone who aint going to judge me cause of the shit I do, but sometimes even partake in the festivities, or at worst express their dislike but at the end of the day they going to let me do me...I wanna be able to call up a chick and tell her to come over and have a drink wit me, watch a couple movies, smoke one or two, and shit maybe even spend the night....It aint even gotta be no sex invovled, like I said I just like a woman's company.

Today I told a few of my friends that I was lonely...not cause I felt like I didn't have anybody that was here for me, but because I didn't and still don't have that female companion that I want so badly. I don't have one consistent girl that I can call more than a friend but less than a girlfriend. It seems that whenever I meet someone that I would like to be a close female friend of mine, it's always somethin that prevents it...It might be that she has a boyfriend...and while I'm not tryna be no girl's nigga right now, it don't sit well wit most niggas that his girl is kickin it all the time with this other nigga...or it might even be somethin that happens to where we lose contact, and that happens a lot.

Maybe I'm looking too hard, but it's crazy because I don't even feel like I'm really looking for anything...I feel like I just seize every opportunity to make new friends and see where they lead...Maybe I'm doing that too much..I don't know..

Let me give my definition on what a female companion is, to avoid all confusion and shit, a female companion, to me, is like a female best friend...like I said, someone who's always up to kick it whenever...someone I can talk to about anything, at anytime...it can involve sex, but it doesn't have to...it all depends on the relationship between the guy and girl...someone who's gon always keep it 100 at all times, no matter what it's about...A female companion is kinda like a girlfriend....without the commitment...everybody's not always ready for a committed relationship, and this is i guess in a way, a stepping stone towards a relationship, because I would never have a female companion that I couldn't see myself being with. When I say it's a girlfriend without the commitment, I don't mean it as in, she just a stain, cause sex aint always involved, but if it is, I would look at it as those are the only people they're both sleeping with...

Like I said, I love women, they're my weakness and will be for a long time to come. I love touching em, holding, em, all of it, every aspect of it...and when I say I'm lonely, I am kind of. I miss having somebody to talk to, even if it wasn't about shit... I miss being able to confide in somebody, and sleeping next to a sweet smelling female...but at the same time, I'm not lonely. I have surrounded myself with some of the realest people in the world, male and female... As for the females...they are the coolest group of females in the world, and I'm glad I can call em my friend..

Shouts go to my Best Friend Tiffany...Love you best friend!!! The Bestest Bud Ammy down in Az, Big Sis Jade...and all my close female friends...I love all ya'll!!

::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment