Friday, May 29, 2009

Liars

If it's one thing I hate, it's liars, I feel like it aint shit in the world that is that important that you have to lie about it, and if it is, then you shouldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I've lied before, on some when I was young to my parents shit, not wanting to get caught and get in trouble shit. But now, I mean, we grown, well I am, and I aint got no reason to lie, to nobody about nothing, and its funny cause a lot of people, females, be thinking I'm lying. Like I said, I aint got shit to lie about, if I did it I did, and I'll admit it. It's one thing to offer off some information about shit, but it's another to lie and hide it, what's the point...?

Liars are the one hate more than anything, lying is so unnecessary to me. If you feel you gon have to lie about somethin, then don't do it. I was always taught don't regret anything you do, whether it's good or bad. Lying is so low to me. If you gon lie to me, don't ever let me find out, cause when I do, I'm done with the whole situation, aint no need to explain shit, it's just dead to me and so is the person who lied.

My question to the world is, what, honestly, is that important that you feel you gotta lie about it? I don't know, maybe I'm getting old or something, cause it's a lot of shit, a nigga like me just don't understand.

This post is like a follow up to the one I wrote last night, about fake mufuckas, cause them same mufuckas that's in my face, fake as hell, is the same people that be lying about unnecessary shit. And it pisses me off so much cause I don't feel like I'm nobody worth lying to, I aint nobody pops, I aint yo nigga, you aint gotta lie to me, and even if I am ya nigga, you still aint gotta lie to me, it aint that serious, really. If you lying to me, you fake to me, and I don't need to be around you, so this is me saying, all you fake, phony, shady, lying mufuckas, I'm through with ya'll, and like I said last night, ya'll know who ya'll is, so aint no need for me to name names, but just know that I'm done fucking with ya'll, all of ya'll...and I'm out.

::Signing off::

1 comment:

  1. So my nigga are you tryna call me out??? I mean damn you didn't have to blog about it, you couldve just called me...let me know what up...lmao

    ReplyDelete