Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In My Head..

While everybody is not the same kinda person, everybody is A person, meaning, that while everybody may not live the same way, everybody has to live this thing called life. Everybody aint gon go through the same thing, but everybody experiences the loves, the heartbreaks, graduations, high school, college, etc...We all go through the same shit, just react to them differently, some more than others, but you get what I'm saying... I say that to say this..Life is short! There's no point in spending...no wasting time dwelling and trippin on the smallest things. Not only does it shorten your life because of stressin, it keeps you from enjoying the present. You miss out on life because of one bad situation...

I aint tryna sound all "preacher" man like but I'm just saying what's on my mind....I'm saying it because I am one of those people that wastes time trippin on shit that I can't change. And I know I'm not the only one doing it, so I figured I'd offer my thoughts. I let a lot of shit get to me, a lot of shit I can't change, shit I have no business thinking about. But I can't help it. I try to keep myself busy to avoid thinking about anything, but no matter what, there's always a split second when I'm not doing nothin, that it'll pop into my head and consume my thoughts. And it never leaves. But I'm starting to understand that stressin that shit aint helpin me. I'm learning how to truly let shit go.

The reason we think about so much so often, is because we haven't let it go. We still feel an obligation to that situation, and what starts out as a small thought in the back of our mind, grows into a major situation that consumes our entire mind...why? Because we allow it to. We aren't productive enough to keep our mind from wandering, ironically, a part of us likes to think about it. It makes us feel good, or so we think it does, but somewhere in between the happy reminiscent thoughts about shit and the end of you thinking about it altogether, is something in that situation that makes you feel worse about everything than you did before you entertained the thoughts. That is why I say it is best to let shit go completely and fully, it's less stressful, and lets you enjoy life a lil bit more.

Like I said, everybody goes through the same shit, just in different ways, so instead of letting the bad shit get to you, and pull you out of your comfort zone...let the shit go...Like I always say, leave that shit to birds...It's really no point in allowing something you can't change or go back and relive, to consume ya life because life is too short, and we should be enjoying every breath we are able to take.

In My Head...

::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment