Monday, June 15, 2009

Differences..

I'ma start this blog a lil differently than the other ones...

Topic: Differences between men and women...
Song: Breakin My Heart
Artist: Little Brother Feat. Lil' Wayne

I've noticed that in my life, when it comes to relationships, there's a lot of cheating that goes on, and for most of my life, the man is often the one being exploited as a "dog," and doing his girl wrong. Now, I am in no way trying to justify a man's or anybody's reason for cheating, but I am simply offering my ideas and thoughts on it, as I have done with every other topic I have blogged about...

Somebody once said to me, that "a woman's life is love, and a man's love is life." And that makes so much sense to me. A woman spends her entire life yearning and wanting to be loved in ways she could never imagine...she wants the comfort, the honesty, the trust, that one man she can spend the rest of her life with, and a man spends his entire life yearning and wanting to live. Not necessarily wanting to party his entire life, but to simply live, never wanting to grow old, never wanting to be a 'grown man,' but instead just being grown(age wise), and successful.

When it comes to cheating, men and women, I think, have two different reasons why they do their dirt. There's no question that both men and women do dirt, but their reasons behind it are different, and that's why I think male cheating is always magnified, and women aren't really looked at as cheaters...atleast not as often as men are. Women, a lot of time, I think, cheat because something is missing in their relationship, because their is something that they are wanting that they aren't getting, whether it be love, affection, compassion, it's something. And men, I think, cheat, not beacuse they are missing something, because a lot of times, everything they've ever wanted is at home waiting on them...they do it for the excitement, the nut that comes from fucking a chick you've never fucked before...for a man, just knowing that he can do it and get away with it, is enough reason for him to do it, although it's wrong and if it ever gets back to his girl it will crush her.... Men will risk the world for hell, and women will give the world for heaven..and their heaven is being loved.

I think that is why men are the ones looked at as being wrong for cheating and often magnified when it comes to cheating over women. A lot of times, anything done 'for the sake of love' is viewed as being ok, and that's why women don't really deal with the static that men do when it comes to cheating.

I mentioned in my other blog that cheating is one of those things, that's unnecessary to me, but that doesn't change the fact that people do it. Including me. I've done my dirt too, everyone has, it's a part of life, but I can say this, that everytime I cheated, I never did it looking for love, never did it cause something was missing from my relationship, I did it simply because I could. I knew I could get away with it, and I knew that it would be good...Fucked up right? But hey if I can't be real on my blog then where else can I be real...?

This is life, I'm jus living it and commenting on it...Respect it!


Until the next time...

::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment