Friday, May 29, 2009

No More...

Lil' Wayne said it best, and I quote, "C'mon home biscuit, for man's sake, no more fake hugs and handshakes, stand straight, you sweeter than a pancake..." and I say that to say this, it's too many fake mufuckas around me(excuse my language), but real shit, I feel like I'm surrounded by fake people; friends, family, a lot of people. The shit just gets so annoying dealing with the same shit everyday, and it's even more fucked up when the people that's fake are people that's close to you. The shit is crazy, that's all I can really say about it, I don't wanna go into too much detail about it, cause I don't wanna name no names or nothin, and I don't really wanna get into it. I'ma just put it out there that it's a lot of fake mufuckas around me, and I know ya'll fake, just like ya'll know ya'll fake, so if you feel like this might in some kinda way, possibly be about you, then it just might be....

As for the rest of my day, it was iight, ran into some bullshit during my lunch break at work. I got stopped by a racist ass cop...that shit fucked my whole day up.

On a positive note though, me and brother had a talk, we got closer, we opened up to each other a little, and that was good. Me and him wasn't always that close, but as we got older we got closer, that's my best friend, my mentor, my brother, and my pops. No matter what, I know he always got me, and gon take care of me, and I'ma do the same for him. But that's it for now, I'ma have another one for ya'll tomorrow, I told ya'll I like this blogging shit, so ya'll just stay tuned.

Shouts to my big brother, I love you nigga...We gon make all these dreams we got come true, don't even trip, we all we got, and we gon use that shit to our advantage, the world aint ready for us.

Until next time...

::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment