Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post #2

It's 1 o'clock in the morning and my day is just about over. It's been a pretty eventless day, woke up, chilled, went to work, came home, worked out, ate, and now I'm blogging. I'm feeling iight, not really tired, thinking bout a lil bit of shit, but not a whole lot. I'm just focused mostly right now, focused on life, focused on making it. I got big dreams and aint nobody gon keep me from gettin to em. I gotta make it, and when I do, I'ma still keep reachin for higher ground. Like I said I gotta make it, it's already planned, predetermined, and it's going to happen no matter what.

On another note, today I realized that a lot of these females today aint bout shit, it's crazy the way the roles have changed. It used to be dudes that was doing these women in and just breaking they hearts and shit, and it still is a lot of niggas on that same bullshit, but women have caught up to em too. And honestly, I can't say I blame em. A lot of females have been hurt by niggas they gave they all to, and to avoid ever being hurt again they don't get attached. It's just fucked up when these females hurt good niggas, and it's the same way when these niggas hurt good females. It's all bullshit really. But it's life. When it comes to females and me, I been single for a few months now, and it aint really that bad. Yeah I do miss having that one person who I can go to about anything and lay up wit and shit like that, but I rather not have any of that then go through the bullshit and the lies that come with being with some females. Not all, just some. It's annoying though cause it seem like all females is on bullshit. And honestly my whole thing is, just be real about shit. You aint gotta lie about shit, you aint gotta pretend about shit, the whole lil ordeal can go a whole lot more smoother if you just be real about it you know.

But shit, that's enough for me, I don't wanna go into anymore detail about that. It's about that time, I'm through blogging for the day, I'll be sure to post another one tomorrow...


::Signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment